September favourites!


Welcome to Elegant Ageless Beauty, I’m Teresa.

So it’s that time of the month again, so to speak, time for another monthly favourites post where I share with you the products that I’ve been loving during September, I’ve new favourites and a rediscovered favourite and some that are always in my favourites posts. First up is my most repurchased product, ever and it’s a nail treatment.

IMG_8648

The Rimmel London Nail Rescue. I have used it for years, ever since I stopped wearing acrylic nails. It really has “rescued” my nails, I use it each time I do a manicure as my basecoat, but every couple of months I do use it as my treatment. If you would like to read how I do use it I have a review HERE.

IMG_8524

This  is the B.Skincare Restorative Facial Oil, I  rediscovered it this last month, and I’ve fallen in love all over again, it’s from Superdrug on the High Street and I think it’s fabulous, I do love facial oils! I only use it at night-time twice a week under my night cream when I feel my skin needs a bit of a “pick me up” You can check out my review HERE.

LeonHardy-vpEyeBrush

Next, I have an eyeshadow brush that I think is just about the prettiest I have ever seen! It’s filled with Swarovski crystals, yes REAL Swarovski crystal! I love it not just because it’s so pretty but also because it’s gorgeous to use, I love the weight, it’s so comfortable to hold. The bristle holds onto the product and then blends over the eye beautifully, a really superb eyeshadow brush! My review of this and four more makeup brushes is HERE. If you would like to see.

collectionconcealer

I really have found my new “hero” in a concealer. I was later than most people to discover the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer but now I’m so glad I have joined that party because it’s fantastic, and it will always be a repurchase for me that’s for sure. Check out my review HERE.

heavenskincaregold-open

Lastly my beautiful Gold Bee Venom Mask by Heaven Skincare! I have mentioned in previous posts that 80% of the products I review, I purchase myself while the other 20% I have had sent to me for review or I have won as prizes on Twitter. This was a prize that I won on Twitter in celebration of Heaven Skincare’s 21st Birthday. I was so overcome when I got that DM telling me that I was the Twitter winner, I did have a cry I shall admit. I never thought that I would ever be able to have something so luxurious, so prestigious in my life. I really am very lucky. I have reviewed the Gold Bee Venom Mask HERE.

So that’s what I’ve loved over the last month, thank you for stopping by today.

XXX

EABfooter

Advertisements

Drop me a line

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s