Hello lovely people, I saw this “tag” ages ago on You Tube it was started by Lily Pebbles the fab vlogger/blogger so I decided to give it a go as a blog post. If you haven’t watched Lily this is the LINK to her “tag” I hope you enjoy reading this “tag”
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep? Okay, so regular readers of my blog know that I don’t buy high-end make up, but if Mark said he was buying me one it would be Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, so I would definitely keep that and my drugstore (or chemist as we call them in the UK) foundation would be my MUA Make up Academy Undress your Skin foundation.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? Well I would tell the lady,come on think about it how do you know she hasn’t done it on purpose to see how much of an honest person you are?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? That would have to “Pouty Pink” from MUA with a slick of their “Love Hearts” lip balm for a bit of a sheen, over the top.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? I was a teenager in the 1970s (gulps) and I used to use a spray on my hair to make it go blonde, I think it was called “Sun In” OMG I remember it now as being awful, my hair went orangey! So I wouldn’t use that, and metallic blue eyeshadow, I would ditch that too. Orange hair and shiny blue eyeshadow? I must have thought it was trendy back then.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. I would just say thank you and leave, I don’t have my Mum to cry too now so it would be my other half instead, and knowing him he would probably march me back to the hairdresser and demand a refund. So that’s a mixture of A and C!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag? It would have to be The Artiste Palette by MUA it’s got 6 eyeshadows 2 blushers a contour and highlighter. Lovely palette that I don’t really use enough.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe? Can I have 2? Because my moisturiser and eye cream are important to me.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs. I would suggest they replace it, and keep what they have ruined I wouldn’t want it back if someone else has used my make up anyway, just because they are my friend they might not be as hygenic. Eww!
I would like to “tag” all of you to have a go at this next. It was rather fun to do. 🙂