So I saw this “tag” on a couple of You Tube videos and I thought I would give it a go on my blog. I hope you enjoy it.
1. What are you wearing? Brown trousers and top from a local boutique.
2. Ever been in love? Well I am in a relationship now with my fiance, so Yes is the answer to that.
3. Ever had a terrible break up? I went through a divorce many years ago, it wasn’t very nice.
4. How tall are you? Well, I thought I was 5ft 7in, but I think I have shrunk!
5. What do you weigh? Pass, a lady never tells!
6. Any tattoos? Nope.
7. Any piercings? I have my ears pierced and I had my nose pierced but that’s healed up now. I’m a bit old for it now!
8. OTP? Er sorry I’m not sure but I think it means One True Pairing? A perfect couple? I would say my own Mum and Dad, who are no longer with us.
9. Favourite show? I do enjoy the “soaps” I also love the CSI series, Dr Who, at the moment I’m enjoying the Winter Olympics!
10. Favourite bands? I don’t have favourite bands, I have favourite singers. Micheal Buble, Robbie Williams, Emilie Sande, Amy Winehouse and Elvis Presley.
11. Something you miss? I don’t miss anything, but I do miss my Mum and Dad who are no longer with us.
12. Favourite song? “Close Every Door” from the musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat” and Eva Cassidy’s version of “Over the Rainbow” and also “Rule the World” by Take That. I won’t go into the reasons why.
13. How old are you? I’m nearly 54!!!
14. Zodiac sign? Taurus.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Has to be able to make me laugh.
16. Favourite quote? “ Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” Oscar Wilde. Great quote!
17. Favourite actor/actress? Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts have been favourites of mine for years!
18. Favourite Colour? Pink and also now, various shades of blue.
19. Loud music or soft? Nowadays its soft.
20. Where do you go when you are sad? Probably to the bedroom.
21. How long does it take you in the shower? I don’t shower I have a bath, probably about 20 minutes to half an hour.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I am going out maybe about an hour.
23. Have you ever been in a physical fight? No.
24. Your biggest turn off? I can’t stand people who look down their noses at other people, people who think they are better than anyone else.
25. The reason you started your blog? I noticed there weren’t many beauty blogs for older ladies, and I had won some beauty products in a couple of competitions and decided I wanted to review them.
26. What are your fears? Dying without saying Goodbye to my daughters and grandchildren, and telling them how much I love them!
27. Last thing that made you cry? The last answer I gave.
28. The last time you said “I love you” to someone? This morning, to my other half.
29. Meaning of your blog name? I thought it was a mature name for a beauty blog aimed at the more mature lady.
30. Last book you read? “The Busy Woman’s Home Spa Book” by Liz Wilde.
31. Book you are currently reading? I haven’t started one yet.
32. Last show you watched? The Winter Olympics.
33. Last person you talked too? My other half, just now.
34. What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted? Fiance.
35. Favourite food? A good old English roast dinner?
36. And favourite dessert? Tiramisu.
37. Place you want to visit? Can’t think of anywhere in particular.
38. Last place you were? What does this mean? Before this I was in bed!
39. Do you have a crush? Not at my age!
40. Last time you kissed someone? Today, my fiance.
41. Last time you were insulted? I don’t remember.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Peppermint.
43. What instrument do you play? None.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring and a ring that was my late mother’s.
45. Last sport you played? I haven’t played sport in years!
46. Last person you hung out with? Well, my other half is on 2 days holiday from work so it would be him.
There are originally 50 questions to this tag, but I left some off as I didn’t think they were appropriate to me. I hope you enjoyed reading. I “tag” anyone who reads this to have a go too.
Thank You for reading!