Hey everybody, I hope you are all well and Living….Life….Beautifully!
I thought I would do the ” 20 Facts About Me” tag that was started by the lovely Blushingbeauty9. If you haven’t already, you should check her out, I enjoy reading her blog.
So here goes, this should be fun!
1) I was born at the very start of the “Swinging 60s” but I DON’T remember England winning the world cup in 1966.
2) I don’t own a Smart phone! I bet that shocked you eh. I don’t need too much technology in my life.
3) I have 2 daughters aged 34 and 29, and 3 grandchildren aged 14, 11 and nearly 9.
4) I enjoy baking and my grandchildren call me “Cakey Nanny”
5) I have always been interested in beauty and make up from being really young. I always wanted to be a beautician but it never quite worked out for me, sadly.
6) I enjoy playing Sims 3 on the PC, and I’m looking forward to Sims 4 coming out next year.
7) When I was very young, about 9 years old, I used to live on an island in the Scottish Hebrides, called Tiree. My Dad was stationed there with the RAF.
8) My favourite colour is pink.
9) I love watching the soaps on tv, and also Strictly Come Dancing. I can’t wait for the new series to start, all that bling!
10) I hate people who are big-headed, people who think they are better than anyone else, people who look down their nose at others.
11) I love Musical Theatre.
12) My favourite make up brand is of course MUA Make up Academy I just think that the products I have from this company is very good value for money, most of us have had to tighten our belts during the recession but I can still buy lovely make up on a budget.
13) Unlucky for me, I HATE BUTTERFLIES and MOTHS! I would never harm either of these creatures when they fly into the house though. I just open the window wide and hope they fly out.
14) One of the best days of my life was when I became a Grandmother for the first time, a wonderful Grandson who is now 14! Then along came two beautiful granddaughters, I adore all three of them.
15) One of my favourite foods is natural low-fat yogurt drizzled with honey. Delicious!
16) I have never wanted to travel abroad. I believe we in Great Britain have a beautiful country and there are very many places to visit. I love Scotland having spent some of my childhood there, and visited again a few years ago.
17) If I won the lottery I would buy a pair of Christian Louboutain shoes.
18) I don’t do any sport myself, but I enjoy watching tennis and athletics. I used to fancy running the London marathon!
19) Shock, horror. I write a blog about beauty and make up, but I don’t wear it every day! I never leave out my skin care though, that is a must for me.
20) I do like a nice glass of wine. My favourite by far is Chateau Neuf du Pape a glorious red wine, but it is quite expensive so I have a nice glass of Rose instead.
Phew! That is quite difficult to do believe it or not, I didn’t want to get to personel and disclose all my inner secrets. I did enjoy it though.
So friends, I would love to read 20 facts about you too, have a go.
I’m not sure what I am going to do for my next post, I have a couple of things in mind atm. I could review my favourite blushers, or thrifting your Summer clothes for Autumn, maybe look at what the Autumn/Winter trends are for 2013.
So until next time take care, enjoy the rest of your weekend.